Freedom Of Information Act & Open Meetings Act
It is the mission of the St. Clair County Housing
Authority (SCCHA) to provide well-maintained and safe, assisted housing to the
eligible, low-income residents of St. Clair County, Illinois.
The FYE 06/30/2022 Total Operating Budget for the St. Clair County
Housing Authority is $25,353,638.
- Central Office: 1790 South
74th Street, Belleville, IL 62223
- District 1 (Brooklyn): 511 South 6th
Street, Brooklyn, IL 62059
- District 2 (Cahokia Heights): 500 Hinckley Street, Cahokia Heights, IL 62207
- District 3 (Cahokia Heights): 4731 Tudor
Avenue, Cahokia Heights, IL 62207
- Currently St. Clair County Housing Authority employs 65 Full-Time Employees and 10 Temporary/Part-Time Employees.
Board of Commissioners:
- Chairman: Mr. Eugene Verdu
- First Vice-Chairman: Mr. Daniel Barger
- Second Vice-Chairman: Ms. Jacqueline Johnson
- Secretary: Ms. Billie-Jean Miller
- Treasurer: Sister Julia Huiskamp
Requesting FOIA Information:
Submit in writing request for information and public records to the Freedom of Information Officer, Carol Easterley at 1790 S. 74th Street, Belleville, IL. 62223. There is no fee for the first 50 pages of black and white letter or legal size copies. FOIA Request forms are available but not required.
You may use the FOIA Request form (not required):